Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Abroad Affairs!


Patttern


Packaging Ideas and Designs



Lip Gloss Idea

"Strolling London"

I have been working on this series of lip gloss products that I am creating the illustrations and packaging for.  The idea is traveling around the world, so each color represents a different city.  This illustration is of London so the lipgloss will be called "Strolling London."  The entire lipgloss product is called "Abroad Affairs." My thinking is that the packaging of the lipgloss could be a journal of the travels specific to that city.  I want to make a journal too that comes with the lipgloss in the package as sort of an extra to the purchase.  So, here is the illustration and ideas for packaging! I haven't made them yet, but I will. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment